Corporate Finance and Commercial Services
We can advise and guide you on important business concerns including:
Mergers, acquisitions and management buyouts
We can guide you through all the elements of a successful merger, acquisition or management buyout.
Our team will:
- Formulate strategy.
- Make you aware of all potential risks.
- Liaise with third party advisers.
- Assist and advise you with negotiating an appropriate consideration.
- Advise you on the accounting and taxation implications.
- Advise you on the corporate structure.
Due diligence Reports and Investigations We will cary out due diligence reports on proposed acquisition, covering all activities of the company, its tax status and its financial position, with a view to identiying possible areas of risk or loss to the purchaser.
If you are selling your business, we will value your business, prepare it for sale and manage the process to completion. This work will include identification of possible purchasers and advice and assistance wit the negotiation process. Our tax specialists work closely with our corporate finance team to minimise tax burdens.
Raising Capital Finance
We can advise you on the most suitable capital structure for financing an acquisition or for the beginnings of your business. We will assist you with the preparation, or review, of your business plan.
- Review your existing financing arrangements.
- Prepare proposals for financial institutions.
- Negotiate arrangements with financial institutions.
- Arrange and structure finance.
- Introduce you to potential sources of appropriate funds.
- Personal financial advice
- Recruitment of financial and senior staff.
- Trouble-shooting, including assistance with commercial negotiations.
- We act as principal financial advisor for a number of our clients. Our work incldues attendance at management meetings adn advice on stategic and development issues.
- We advise our clients on the establisment of new businesses in other jurisdictions.